HSBC has launched the HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard credit card – a luxury credit card HSBC says will provide best-in-class travel benefits and privileges for cardholders.
Pablo Sanchez, head of retail banking and wealth management for HSBC in the US and Canada, said:
“We listened to what our customers wanted in a premium credit card and built a product that provides the ultimate support for their lifestyle.
“Our new HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard credit card is a highly competitive offering and represents the most valuable collection of features and benefits ever offered in an HSBC credit card.”
The card offers worldwide rewards on a broad list of travel purchases from traditional airfare, hotels and trains to ride-sharing apps through credits with Uber and Lyft.
The new credit card, available to HSBC Premier clients attracts an $85 application fee.
Cardholder benefits include:
- 50,000 Rewards Programme Bonus Points after spending $4,000 or more in the first three months;
- 3X Points on travel worldwide, 2X Points on dining purchases worldwide and 1X Points on all other purchases;
- $100 Annual Air Travel Statement Credit as reimbursement for flights, baggage fees, upgrades or air travel purchases;
- Unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at over 1 million hotspots worldwide ;
- Up to $100 annual statement credits for rides with Uber and Lyft , and
- 50% more value than cash when cardholders redeem points for air travel through HSBC’s travel rewards website.