Omnichannel Payment Processing Services and Applications
Computop develops local and innovative omnichannel solutions for payment processing and fraud prevention applications.
The Computop Paygate payment platform enables seamlessly integrated payment processes for e-commerce, point-of-sale (POS) and mobile devices. The solution offers retailers and service providers with the flexibility and choice of more than 350 payment methods, enabling them to specifically localise payment options.
Global commercial payment solutions
Through its client network and collaboration with the global marketplace Rakuten, Computop processes commercial payment transactions for more than 16,000 retailers a year with a combined value of $34 billion.
Technologies such as self-learning algorithms and biometric authentication capabilities improve security and convenience for both retailers and consumers.
Innovative payment services
Computop’s state-of-the-art payment services provide fast and secure payment processing, multiple international payment methods, elaborate fraud prevention and collecting capabilities.
The Computop Paygate payment platform also offers numerous unique selling points, including:
- True omnichannel capabilities: payment transactions from e-commerce, brick-and-mortar retail, mobile commerce and mail order/telephone order (MOTO) businesses are accessible in a single holistic platform. Full transaction access with expanded analysis and reporting tools
- Acquirer-agnostic: this ensures customers receive a fully unbiased consultative approach and the possibility to choose the financial partner that suits with the client’s business case
- Independent and 100% owner-run company: short decision chains, fast pace in developing and deploying customised solutions. Our solution can be customised to meet your specifications
- More than 20 years of experience in e-commerce payments: since 2000, Computop has piloted processes such as PCI, 3D Secure and Express Checkout for brands such as Visa, Mastercard and PayPal
- In-house development: the Computop Paygate platform is completely developed and maintained in-house
- Domestic China platform: to avoid delay in payment authorisation in cross-border commerce, Computop maintains a self-developed, dedicated payment platform in Shanghai, China, which provides all relevant local payment methods to the Chinese market
Based in Germany and with offices in China, the UK and the US, Computop has been servicing large international companies in the global service, retail, mobility, gaming and travel industries for more than 20 years.
Computop was also the first payment service provider in Germany, among the first globally, to obtain PCI P2PE certification.
Our client base includes global companies such as Bigpoint, C&A, Fossil, Otto Group, Sixt and Swarovski.
Computop also supplies payment systems to banks and financial service providers as a white-label solution.
Make an Enquiry
Make an Enquiry