Future Payments and Digital Banking 2014 Conference and Awards is a platform for retail banking and payments industry professionals, thought leaders and innovators to network with their peers and discuss the most pressing issues shaping the sector. Over the two content-rich conference days the event guests will share ideas with their fellow participants, experienced speakers and selected partners.
Inspirational keynote presentations, practical case studies and interactive Q&A sessions are structured to maximise participant engagement and promote opportunities for future collaboration across sectors and regions. The event format provides extensive opportunities for benchmarking and learning best practices from a variety of leading organisations in financial services, digital and mobile commerce, regulation and retail.
Future Payments and Digital Banking 2014 will answer the most burning industry questions:
- What is driving the transformation of the retail banking and payments ecosystems?
- What are the rules of running a successful financial services company in the digital age?
- How to use innovation as a business strategy and monitise new technologies?
- Who is embracing disruptive technologies and what are their strategic plans?
- Who will emerge as a game-changer in the mobile banking and payments race?
- How can leaders build a smarter, more competitive company?