BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
Financial Services for Professional Logistics and Technology
The company supports the development of:
• Industrial partners (manufacturer, dealers, and editors) by offering them financing solutions for their end-customers
• Companies with full-service rental and fleet management offers
• Business customers of BNP Paribas’ banking networks by supporting investment projects
Financing of professional logistics and technology solutions
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions offers businesses the necessary flexibility that enables continued competitiveness and the capacity to expand in a way that is sustainable over the long-term.
At the heart of the usage economy, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions provided financing for approximately 320,000 projects in 2017, with a combined value of more than €12bn.
The company’s workforce of 3,200 dedicated personnel offer support for clients and partners’ business development throughout 18 countries in Europe, as well as China, the US, and Canada.
BNP Paribas is structured in a way that is optimised to best serve the market. This allows the company to ensure that clients and partners receive specialist services from highly qualified experts in their field with extensive knowledge of the equipment being financed.
The company works hard to ensure that clients and collaborators receive bespoke solutions that meet their exact specifications.
Due to the teams’ familiarity with the sectors they work in, they are well qualified to predict future trends and new areas of industry development.
To achieve this commitment, BNP is structured into three specialist business units, which are: Equipment and Logistics, Technology, and Bank Leasing Services.
All units are international, allowing the company to offer comprehensive services and bespoke packages for wherever clients and partner organisations operate.
Equipment and logistics financial services
The Equipment and Logistics unit is focused on:
• Agricultural machinery, i.e. tractors, combine harvesters
• Handling equipment, i.e. forklift trucks
• Construction equipment
• Commercial and industrial vehicles
Technology leasing services
The Technology Solutions unit deals in hardware and software, covering:
• Office equipment, i.e. printers and scanners
• IT equipment, i.e. computers and software
• Telecommunications equipment, i.e. phones and routers
• Medical equipment
• Security, i.e. alarms and CCTV
Bank leasing services
The Bank Leasing Services unit covers:
• Real estate: offices, retirement homes, clinics, supermarkets, hypermarkets, storage centres
• Professional equipment: logistics, IT and office equipment, industrial machines and tools, retail equipment such as cash registers and security
Subsidiary company BNP Paribas Rental Solutions delivers leasing and management services specifically for IT equipment, as well as industrial and commercial fleets.
Business is carried out directly with the customer, without any involvement from third-parties.
Corporate social responsibility
Through aiding the business development of customers and partners, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions boosts the real economy.
The company’s stakeholders are always kept in mind when it comes to business responsibilities and ethics.
This commitment is at the core of everything done by the BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions brand. Its motto is ‘Positive Leasing’, which underlines its promise to deliver value and high-quality services.
For optimum results, it is crucial that this commitment is meaningful to clients, partners, and society. To achieve this, each member of staff embraces this spirit throughout their daily responsibilities.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach focuses on four keys areas:
• Economic responsibility: with an emphasis on ethics
• Social responsibility: developing and empowering staff responsibly
• Civic responsibility: be a constructive and positive agent for change
• Environmental responsibility: helping combat climate change
BNP Paribas became part of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s Circular Economy 100 (CE100) programme in 2018.
Joining CE100 commits BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions to research and promote financial solutions to support companies’ shift towards a new economic model that is based on sustainability.