Comprehensive Credit Ratings Information and Analysis
Fitch Ratings is a global leader in providing credit ratings, research, and informed financial opinions.
The company is focused on delivering value to clients through independent opinions on prospective credit, with an outlook influenced by extensive experience in financial markets.
The insight investors receive through our services gives them the confidence to make crucial credit-based decisions.
Fitch provides public and private ratings on more than 150 finance and leasing entities and their debt instruments. Sectors covered include:
- Aircraft leasing
- Fleet and truck leasing
- Equipment rental
- Auto leasing and related products
- Consumer and asset finance
The agency has leading coverage of global asset-backed securitisations, with more than 1,300 transactions under surveillance.
Our finance and leasing coverage ranges from some of the world’s largest international corporations, notably including the major auto manufacturers, to local market players. Many entities use ratings to gain access to funding, but they can also be used:
- As a peer comparison
- To demonstrate transparency
- As a marketing tool
Employing a dedicated sector methodology, our analytical process blends a careful mix of quantitative and qualitative factors. By pairing comprehensive data and well-tested models with independent thinking and insight, we consider every angle of a transaction or entity.
Fitch produces insightful research and timely commentary related to industry-wide issues. With more than 2,500 distinct institutional investor subscribers to Fitch’s research and more than 63,000 active users of www.fitchratings.com, Fitch-rated entities gain enhanced visibility to market participants.
About Fitch Group
Fitch Group is an international leader in financial information services, operating throughout more than 30 countries. Fitch Group comprises:
- Fitch Ratings, global leader in credit ratings and research
- Fitch Solutions, leading provider of credit market data, analytical tools and risk services
- BMI Research, independent provider of country risk and industry analysis specialising in emerging and frontier markets
- Fitch Learning, a preeminent training, and professional development firm
Fitch Group is owned by Hearst, with dual headquarters in London and New York. For additional information, please fill out the enquiry form or use the contact details on the right of this page.
Make an Enquiry
Thought LeadersAugust 22, 2018
VideoAugust 2, 2018
WhitepaperMay 1, 2018
Make an Enquiry
- PDFFitch Ratings: Prolonged Chinese Auto Market Slowdown Could Affect RatingsPDFGerman Diesel ABS Risks May Be Easing, but Have Not DisappearedPDFFitch Rates Georgian Leasing Company at ‘B+’; Outlook PositivePDFFitch Rates Leasing Group Kazakhstan ‘B’; Outlook StablePDFFitch Rates ALD S.A. at ‘A-‘/Stable; EMTN Programme at ‘A-‘/’F1’PDFRisks to German Used Diesel Car Prices, Demand PersistPDFFitch Completes Aircraft Lessor Peer ReviewPDFLight Truck RV Performance to Slow in US Auto Lease ABSPDFSwelling Used Vehicle Supply to Dent Recoveries for US Auto ABSPDFEast Coast Failure Does Not Affect Lessors Credit QualityPDFEuropean Auto ABS Index Performance Weakens in 1Q18
Fitch Ratings, Global HQ
30 North Colonnade+44 20 3530 1000
Business Relationship Management, EMEA
Fitch Ratings, New York Office
33 Whitehall Street+1 212 908 0500
United States of America
Contact CompanyHit enter to search or ESC to close