Asset finance software provider Alfa has announced plans to list its shares on the London Stock Exchange in June.
According to reports, Alfa is expected to achieve a valuation of £800m (€949m) upon its debut. Alfa was founded in 1990 in London as CHP Consulting, undergoing a rebrand in November of last year.
The company has over 250 employees, and offices in Detroit and Los Angeles in the United States, and Auckland, New Zealand.
Alfa reported £73.3m in revenue for 2016, and adjusted earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) of £32.8m.
CHP Consulting holds 94% of Alfa’s issued share capital. CHP is controlled by Andrew Page, executive chairman, who holds 89.7% of the shares, whilst Andrew Denton, chief executive officer, owns the remaining 10.3%.
The company said it intends to apply for admission of its shares to the London Stock Exchange, and expects admission in June 2017. Alfa will list an initial public offering of at least 25% of its shares.
Andrew Denton, chief executive of Alfa, said: “We are very excited about the next stage in the development of Alfa, and believe we have all the necessary attributes to succeed as a listed business.
“The asset finance market offers us huge growth opportunities. We have a track record of strong returns and an IPO of Alfa will assist us in continuing the momentum of the business in the years ahead.”
Barclays Bank and Numis Securities are acting as joint global co-ordinators, joint sponsors, and joint bookrunners, and NM Rothschild is acting as financial adviser.
Alfa said the full details of the offer would be provided in its prospectus.