Credit Controller/Credit Controller Manager
£30,000-£50,000 plus benefits (Dependant on relevant experience)
Sector: Asset Finance & Leasing
Our client and highly successful asset finance company in the SME sector looking to recruit an experienced asset finance Credit Controller specialist to drive the collections strategy for our growing portfolio.
Your role is a hybrid collections position comprising of collections – namely negotiating with customers, and an internal position chasing up overdue amounts and returned direct debits. You will be office based and will also require experience on dealing with litigation and repossession agencies.
You will be an experienced Credit Collections Manager who has some good experience in the asset finance and leasing sector. There will at times be external face to face negotiations therefore the candidate will need to have the experience and strength of character to manage this, but also must possess the organisational skills necessary to set up and run an efficient Credit Control department.
• To manage and run the Credit Control department to ensure potential losses are minimal and within budgeted expectations.
• To manage and run the daily activities of the collections department to ensure the highest levels of customer service quality and competency are maintained thereby minimising risk and costs.
• To organise asset valuations and disposal of assets where appropriate.
• To ensure the timely referral of cases to our Legal advisers in instances of insolvency or as appropriate.
• To liaise with our legal advisers.
• The production of arrears reports and to ensure that accurate records are maintained.
• The maintenance of robust collections procedures in line with company policy and regulatory requirements.
• A numerate and literate individual with excellent communication skills.
• A proven track record in asset finance or the banking industry – Ideally in the small to medium ticket sector of the asset finance industry.
• A sound knowledge and understanding of Credit Control management strategies and insolvency procedures.
• Ideally candidate will be from an asset finance or leasing background but not essential
If this role is for YOU, please contact Julie Ramsay 01279 713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org