Locations: Stoke Poges, United Kingdom
Job Family: Financial Services
Siemens Financial Services are seeking an enthusiastic Assistant to support the Relationship Managers in the day to day administrative functions required to manage a portfolio of Invoice Finance clients ensuring at all times the highest standards of client service and support whilst at the same time remaining alert to risk and operational issues that may impact our security. This role will be based from our Stoke Poges office.
- Client administration ensuring that facility records remain up to date at all times.
- Administration of payment requests, ensuring that payments can be made in line with facility terms on the day requested.
- Administration of funding and credit limits ensuring that these can be maintained at a level that enables secure funding to be achieved on as much of the debtor book as possible.
- Documentation preparation and maintenance.
- Chasing and recording of all required client Management Information.
- Preparation of records and pre-meeting reports to enable the Relationship Manager to maximise the benefit of their time spent at Client Reviews which are to be completed in line with the Client Review schedule.
- Highlighting of any key issues identified on Client facilities from discussion held with client and / or MI and reporting provided on the client.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
- Experience in a client service focused role
- Financial services experience is essential
- The ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders
- Experience managing colleagues diaries and booking meetings with clients would be advantageous
- Ability to work to strict deadlines – strong time management skills
- An Invoice Finance / ABL background with bias towards client service would be beneficial
Knowledge and use of HPD operating system and / or Risk Factor would also be advantageous
- UK Finance IFABL Certificate preferable
- Strong customer focus and communications skills
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 72371
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time