Up to £35k basic
Our client is looking for a new Account Manager to join their expanding team based in Alton, Hampshire. A driven and ambitious person with experience in sales and account development is required, preferably from a technology or soft asset finance background.
The role is to maximise sales opportunities by building and maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing suppliers. Using internal sales tools to win new accounts and increase flow business from existing warm leads.
As an Account Manager you will primarily be office based but with a large emphasis on getting out to meet face to face with suppliers and customers to build relationships. You will develop new business opportunities via outbound calls to existing, lapsed as well as new suppliers. This will involve you finding new opportunities through referrals, networking and business development.
- Grow and Develop your own prospect supplier base by proactive sales pipeline management and outbound calling
- Identify and maximise cross selling opportunities with existing clients
- Manage identified sales opportunities through the sales process
- Update information on the in-house CRM System
- Mainly office based but client visits as required
- Operate within FCA regulations
- Minimum 2 year’s internal/external sales or account management experience, ideally gained within Financial Services, preferably within the leasing/asset finance industry or equipment sales. (Some account management experience is preferable)
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- Ambitious and hard working
- High attention to detail
- Organised methodical approach
- Ability to manage own time and workload
If interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org