Role: Accounting Manager
Salary: £45,000-£60,000 depending on experience
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Our client is an international company who partner with customers providing a range of asset finance facilities.
As an accounting manager, you will contribute to our clients’ success by leading and supervising a team within the accounting department and act as a key support to the Finance Manager. You will have primary responsibility for all finance aspects of two or more legal entities and full trial balance ownership.
You will liaise with our US and other international colleagues on a regular basis as part of your role and be expected to form network relationships with internal groups such as Treasury, Tax, and Corporate Accounting etc.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Preparing and distributing on a timely basis reports to the Corporate Accounting Department according to US GAAP with suitable analysis
• Identifying and resolving systems problems and may have leadership role in maintenance of the system and other ad-hoc process improvements as are identified
• Management and ownership of key finance deliverables e.g., reconciliations, key reports, control management for both US and local GAAP
• Ensuring all local statutory filings are met (e.g. VAT, statutory accounts)
• Coordinating activities for audit reviews performed by the internal and external auditors
• Development and coaching of staff to create highly engaged next generation leaders
• A degree in accounting or a relevant business discipline
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
• Experience demonstrating leadership in a finance environment
• US GAAP and/or Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience would be an advantage
• Demonstrable ability to deliver to deadlines
• Knowledge of the financial accounting activities of a multinational environment
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, bonus, share scheme, contributory pension scheme, health care, dental and vision.
If interested in this role, please ring Julie Ramsay 01279 713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org