Asset Finance – Agricultural Dealer Account Manager
Competitive Salary plus Car and commission OTE £35-50k
Working for the finance arm of a manufacturer of agricultural equipment, this is a field-based sales role supporting dealers the South West Area includes Avon, Somerset, Devon & Cornwall.
You will be accountable for managing nominated dealer accounts and working with them in promoting Asset Finance to sell equipment. In addition, you will manage the existing live customer base, but also deliver growth year on year. Raising the profile of our clients’ asset finance product range and ensuring selling finance along with products forefront of customers’ minds.
• Agricultural knowledge, Vehicular or Machinery sales background
• Asset Finance or motor finance considered
• Customer-focused and/or facing roles
• Providing financial solutions or a good understanding of the Sales Process end to end
• Good Communication skills, numerate, verbal, written and interpersonal
• Demonstrate the ability to interpret Profit & Loss and a set of Annual Accounts
• Results-focused, professional, determined and confident
• Attending all dealers shows and events
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required by Manager
On joining the company you will attend a Company Induction which will introduce you to the different areas of the business and what they do. In addition, you will provide training with the manufacturer in order to better understand their products and processes and key personnel I will interact with.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.