LOCATION: SOUTH OF UK
SALARY: Up to £60,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic finance company based in the Isle of Man. This company has a fast paced, professional environment with an excellent reputation.
- To be responsible for the sourcing and managing broker relationships to support the development of business finance and the achievement of targets for volume, quality, margin, commissions payable and fee income.
- To analyse the business and portfolio and identify/recommend areas for improvement in terms of its existing products and potential new ones
- To ensure that our client provides a first class, professional and friendly level of service to all customers, introductory sources and other third parties.
- To ensure that our client complies with all FCA regulations.
- To source, maintain and develop relationships with new finance brokers
- To ensure that the company’s broker relationships successfully introduce and conclude new business volumes in accordance with the client’s annual business plan and in line with laid down new business parameters.
- To maintain regular contact with the relevant line manager, providing feedback on issues raised by brokers and recommending amendments to processes and underwriting guidelines as and when necessary.
- To produce regular analytical work on the business and portfolio to identify areas where the offering, policies and procedures can be improved.
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant Asset Finance and Broker Management experience. Those applications without the relevant experience will NOT be considered.
If interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com