Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Home-based, various locations in southern England
Salary: Up to £45,000, plus car allowance and annual bonus (OTE £80,000)
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Asset Finance BDM to join the UKs largest independent finance provider to SMEs. You will be responsible for identifying and delivering new business income from IT, telecommunications, security and other office equipment dealers.
Delivering the funders dealer finance product to market you will achieve annual revenue targets through successful onboarding of new dealers, and the effective management and development of these.
You will be an asset member of the Vendor Team.
• Achieve annual revenue targets as defined
• Hunting new business relationships with equipment dealers
• Follow up dealer leads provided by other internal business channels
• Deliver effective business proposals professionally, with confidence
• Set-up new partner programmes effectively both internally / externally
• Manage dealer rate structures, and all revenue incentives
• Attend tradeshows and networking events as required
• Support dealers to maximise our relationship within and increase revenue.
• Set-up introducer / appointed representatives dealers as required
• Prepare documentation such as records, reports, proposals accurately
• Conduct dealer reviews with management, risk and compliance
• Engage with marketing to support finance programmes and initiatives
• Maintain awareness and compliance of CCA, DPA, AML regulations
Core skills and knowledge:
• Motivation to hunt out new business
• Willingness to travel frequently
• Experienced in vendor finance or using sales aid finance
• Ideally hold an expansive network of contacts in this area
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Above average competency in MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PPT etc.)
• Worked for technology sales business (IT/Telecoms/Copier etc.)
• Exceptional time management
• Team player
Please ONLY apply for this position if you have the relevant experiences that are required. Contact Danielle 01279 713 900 or email your CV to email@example.com