Role: Business Development Managers – Point of Sale Finance
Salary: £50,000, benefits package £80,000, plus car
We are seeking a candidate with experience in developing Point of Sale/Retail Finance we have opportunities throughout the UK, You will be responsible for developing new partnership programs with a multitude of core retail consumer sectors and to be recognised across the Consumer Finance Industry as ‘the chosen alternative premium finance partner of choice’.
Helping partners to sell more products, more profitably, utilising finance as a desirable and effective sales aid.
Your responsibilities: (in brief)
• Full responsibility for developing sales and market strategies with each partner
• Ensure that each programme meets its KPI and Service Level Agreement standards
• Agree with Partners’ a sales plan in line with the company vision, to achieve the overall sales objectives for their business
• Monitor Partner financial status
• Monitor Partners performance vs plan and subsequent finance performance
• Appointing new Programmes to achieve and exceed agreed new business targets
… and more.
Your qualifications, skills and experience required:
• At least five years’ experience of working in a customer facing role within a complex business environment
• An identifiable experience within Retail POS Finance
Full job spec available.
Call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713 900.