|Job Title:||Chief Commercial Officer – PEAC Finance UK|
|Salary:||Excellent + Benefits|
|Job Function:||Credit Risk & Collections|
|Asset Type / Sector:||N/A|
|Job Description:||The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is a commercial leadership role, the purpose of which is to develop and drive the PEAC commercial strategy, to deliver agreed commercial result objectives within the UK & Europe.|
The CCO will deliver upon strategic priorities, including the development and execution of the annual UK commercial plan. The CCO will also be required to deliver financial results through leading and developing a professional commercial team and implementing PEAC commercial blueprints, processes, tools and ‘ways of working’ in all customer segments. To successfully execute this role, the CCO will leverage local, regional and European resources.
1. Commercial Strategy development & deployment
• Accountable for the development and deployment of the commercial strategy that delivers required financial results across all sales channels in the near term, whilst simultaneously developing growth plans for PEAC
2. Performance Management
• Accountable for the delivery of all targets at agreed levels, through maintaining and growing existing customers, and acquiring new business aligned to agreed strategies across all customer segments
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in an Asset Finance related environment, ideally at Director Level.
|Consultant:||All applications should be sent to Recruitment@peacfinance.com for the attention of Julie Walker, HR Director.|
PEAC Finance (UK) Limited is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. No recruitment agency assistance is required at this time.
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.