Role: Collections Officer – Full-time or Part-time
There are full-time and part-time positions available, based in the Oxford office, 15-40 hours per week over days, evenings and weekends.
Standard shift patterns are 9am to 5pm, 12 noon to 7pm and one weekend in four.
Role summary and responsibilities:
• Responsible for agreeing full repayment of debts, ensuring that working to all the relevant compliance and procedures within the collections and debt recovery industry
• Responsible for chasing debtors, sorting out payment plans, recording payments and organising customer files
• Constant monitoring and assessment to ensure the fair treatment of customers including setting up affordable monthly repayments
• Communicate constantly, effectively and professionally with customers via outbound and inbound telephone calls, emails and written letters
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
• Minimum three years’ experience in collections from within the UK Financial Services industry
• A background in Auto Finance Collections is ideal, but experience in Consumer Finance such as personal loans will be considered
• Good spoken and written communication skills, ability to build rapport quickly
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and comfortable with working to strict deadlines
• An organised and methodical approach
• Computer literate, good mathematical and negotiation skills
• Demonstrable ability to work within an FCA Regulated Environment, working to the rules and regulations which they impose
• Attention to detail, curious, confident and ambitious
• Ability to work independently, but as part of a wider team
Please contact Stacey for more information on 01279 713 900.