Locations: Stoke Poges, UK
Job Family: Finance
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Collections & Legal Recoveries team as a Collections Specialist and help us transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
You will work as part of the UK Collections & Legal Recoveries Team and will be key to the recovery of high value technical cases. You will additionally be required to work closely with most departments in the organisation and have a strong understanding of our portfolio. Additional responsibilities include Fraud prevention and resolution.
You will be responsible for managing the Workout, Fraud & Hard Assets Portfolio to ensure efficient and effective actions are taken to collect overdue rentals and minimise losses on bad debt cases. Deliver within agreed budgets and meet all specified KPIs.
• Manage the Hard Asset arrears cases with to minimise arrears by chasing the debt via face to face meetings, telephone, letter/email
• Identify early warning signs on the Hard Asset portfolio including payment issues, negative press, profit warnings etc. and co-ordinate with other risk teams
• Manage Workout cases and maximise recoveries on workout insolvency cases by working quickly to establish if there are any potential buyers for the insolvent company or our equipment (and in cases where there aren’t, fast tracking the agreement for termination and uplift of our equipment)
• Liaise with other departments, including Asset Management, Sales & Legal to agree exit strategies on large defaulted cases
• Be responsible for communicating and identifying any changes required to internal processes where applicable which have affected the collections or recovery outcome.
• Share information in any due diligence required for any new products
• Be compliant with all group risk and collection policies and procedures
• Support the Collections and Legal Recoveries Manager with workout reporting, ensuring accurate records are maintained
• Refer and resolve any litigation matters as a when required
• Investigate reported Fraud cases, be responsible for the Reporting of Written & Prevented Frauds
Collections Specialist (You)
You will find success in this role with your excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills coupled with your sound knowledge of asset finance products, structures and documents as well as a good understanding of UK insolvency and consumer credit laws.
• Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• You must have strong Collections experience and some experience of legal cases would be preferred
• Knowledge of contracts and consumer credit, preferred
• Banking, Leasing or Finance Agreements experience, preferred
• Ability to work within structured processes managing tasks efficiently and effectively
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 90232
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time