|Job Title:||Collections Specialist|
|Job Function:||Administrative, Customer Service|
|Asset Type / Sector:||Asset Finance, Banking|
|Job Description:||Do you feel rewarded by making things better for your customers? Are you invested in your customers, care for them and are eager to do things the right way? If this sounds like you, read on…
As an Asset Finance Collections Specialist at Metro Bank you will be passionate about making every wrong right, if you are a keen problem solver this could be your dream job! Our Collections Specialist collects outstanding arrears on behalf of our Asset Finance team. As we support businesses to grow some customers may fall into arrears. But all is not lost, we have you on hand to support them through difficult times and set them back on the path to success!
So what would you be doing?
• Reaching out to customers who are in arrears to organise repayment
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things…
• Have knowledge of the day-to-day collections processes from pre-arrears to resolution
|Consultant:||Charlotte Hooper : MetroBank|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.