Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
Overview of Role:
As a Credit Controller/Collector you are responsible for recovering unpaid rentals/debts to the business, a good communicator and be able to work under pressure and to targets. You need to be assertive but also tactful in your approach. Knowledge of Direct Debit payments and processes is a requirement; however, training can also be provided to develop this area.
- Maintaining customer arrears and ensuring these are in line with the company’s expectation and target.
- Contacting customers when payments are overdue, and has regular contact with customers in arrears by phone, email or fax
- Processing, BACS, Cheque and Card Payments
- Setting up new agreements and maintains accurate and up to date customer details and records
- Previous experience in a credit control environment
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Good negotiation skills
- Highly organised
- Life Insurance & Income Protection
- Private Medical & Health Cash Plan
- 24/26 days’ annual leave
- £1,000 per annum to spend on training & development in role
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org