Credit Risk Manager – Alternative Business Finance
Salary £50/60k plus great benefits
Our client is an innovative provider of alternative business finance with specialists who have a wealth of experience in business finance. They have great offices in a central London location.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking individual to join a dedicated team of hard workers with easy-going personalities, to reach common goals of excellence and achievement.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
• Research and collate appropriate information to make a credit decision and keep appropriate records relating to information received and decisions made.
• Structure applications that will make the application acceptable
• Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the business such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors.
• Carry out risk assessments to analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risk affecting the business and escalate this information to the Senior Risk Manager or Risk Director if need be.
• Assist the Senior Risk Manager to lead meetings and industry lead steer groups with key potential/established stakeholders to raise the company profile, establishing as the provider of choice within the market.
• Actively contribute suggestions and influence improvements in relation to the Cash Flow and Property processes and working practices. Ensure you are compliant with the Risk Policies and Guidelines.
• To work within the level of risk the business is prepared to accept.
• To assist in developing the business continuity plans to limit risks
• At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a risk environment & strong decision-making ability
• Understanding of financial statements and principles of lending
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
. Self-motivated with excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work within structured processes managing tasks efficiently and effectively
• Pension scheme matched contributions of up to 4%
• Family healthcare scheme
• Income protection plan
• Life insurance scheme
• Season Ticket Loan (interest-free)
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 day’s annual holiday allowance
• 1-month sick pay
• Discretionary bonus scheme
Hours of Work: 9am – 5pm.
If interested in this role, please call Catherine.