£27/30K OTE £55/60k plus benefits
Our client is a prestigious provider of B2B Finance this role is NOT IN A CALL CENTRE!
This is a commercial sales role requiring the management of an allocated portfolio of live and lapsed accounts in order to promote and sell a range of lending products
You are expected to properly and proactively manage all account relationships so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities and income creation and to ‘treat customers fairly’ at all times
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- New business volume and income as targeted and as set out in your annual Remuneration Scheme.
- Exceptional levels of customer service quality and customer experience
- Minimum levels of input activity as determined appropriate by your line manager/senior sales management.
- Your targeted KPI outcomes as determined by your line manager/senior sales management.
- To develop consistent pipeline of new business opportunity from either the allocated account base or through personal networking and/or prospecting activity.
- Build lasting, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers, suppliers, advisors and introducers as relevant and appropriate to achieving success in this role.
- High degrees of personal commitment, focus, application and endeavour
- The development of mutually beneficial working relationships
- The ability to build rapport
- Strong communication skills
- A focus on and desire to, deliver customer service excellence and a positive customer experience.
- High degrees of personal planning & organising
If interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org