My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Direct Sales Support, you will be dually responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the Direct Sales Team and Customers. The main purpose of the role is to maximise sales opportunities and business conversion by supporting the Team and assisting with new business liaison and activation. You will be supporting the entire transactional process to ultimately ensure deals pay-out and drive revenue streams to achieve set targets.
- Supporting the Team in their sales and business development activities, providing complete backup for all aspects of the role.
- Responding to all clients enquires where Brokers are unavailable.
- Supporting the acquisition of new business opportunities in order to maximise business potential.
- Assisting with the achievement of volume and profitability targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Coordinating and supporting the appointment process of new Customers to agreed standards.
- Assisting in the development of key relationships and attend review meetings.
- Fostering profitable and enduring relationships with all external customers and industry contacts.
- Proactively pre-empting possible delays or complications and formulate strategies to avoid.
- Communicating effectively from proposal stage through to funding, liaising with relevant departments throughout the process, to achieve team and individual service standards and targets.
- Constantly striving to improve customer service standards.
- Using competitor analysis data to implement effective strategic and tactical initiatives that will ultimately help increase Arkle’s market share.
- Effectively support all deal proposals and manage all related administration and paperwork.
- Confirming pay-out of business within agreed service levels.
- Managing and updating relevant databases.
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of documentation with minimal errors.
- Liaising with customers to co-coordinate meetings and new business opportunities.
Why you were selected
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales support / internal Sales / customer service role within the asset finance industry.
- Ideally direct experience of the Broker Finance Market.
- A high degree of accuracy and numeracy
- Ability to express ideas clearly when speaking and writing.
- Good listening and questioning skills, to ensure that deals are structured effectively.
- Strong problem solving and decision making ability
- Highly self-motivated and target driven
- Excellent diplomacy skills and reliability
- Enthusiastic and effective team player
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com