Role: Healthcare Vendor Business Development Manager
Location: South-east UK
Salary: £45,000 OTE, £90,000, car plus, car allowance and benefits
Working for a provider of specialist finance this is predominantly a new business development role specialising in the healthcare sector including dental, medical, veterinary and optical.
Supporting the head of programmes and the head of channel sales and using your current experience of the sector you will help shape the strategy and future direction of our healthcare vendor vertical. Critically you will be required to identify, penetrate and develop new vendor/reseller partnerships in the healthcare sector in order to sell a range of lending products to their customers in accordance with our credit policy.
Additionally, you will be required to provide support and geographical coverage when required to our existing panel of vendor partners outside of the healthcare vertical to ensure the continued growth of our vendor programmes division.
This role is responsible for driving revenue and income in line with quarterly and annual targets.
You are expected to properly and proactively manage all accounts/prospects/ relationships so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities and income creation.
You will be expected to ‘treat customers fairly’ at all times and to adhere to all policies concerning ‘positive customer outcomes’, ‘quality’ and conduct risk management. Success in this role will require the achievement of minimum levels of performance in critical areas such as prospecting activity, behaviour, CRM adoption, customer care, quality as well as sales targets.
To source, penetrate and onboard new vendor/reseller partners within the healthcare vertical including dental, medical, veterinary and optical, and to deliver:
▪ New business volume and income as targeted and as set out in your annual Remuneration Scheme
▪ Support and geographical coverage when required to our existing panel of vendor partners outside of the healthcare vertical
▪ Minimum levels of customer service quality and customer experience, as determined by the Sales Quality Assurance Scheme
▪ Minimum levels of input activity as determined appropriate by your line manager/senior sales management
▪ Your targeted KPI outcomes as determined by your line manager/senior sales management
▪ A portfolio of new vendor/reseller partners within the healthcare vertical including dental, medical, veterinary and optical that can deliver opportunities of suitable size and scale that will deliver scalable origination opportunities and profitable returns
▪ A consistent pipeline of new business opportunity from your vendor/reseller partners or through personal networking and/or prospecting activity
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com