Basic £30k plus 0TE £40k
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with a background in Asset Motor Consumer or Retail Finance to manage relationships with existing customers who are based throughout the UK
The role requires supporting the sales efforts of various programmes nurturing new volume and fee income opportunities and developing the working relationships held, closely working on new initiatives with partners to generate a greater volume and profit, delivering timely and accurate monthly reports and attending monthly meetings with key partners’ personnel communicating effective trends and finance performance KPI’s and areas for improvement.
Our client is focused on to building sustainable Programmes with a multitude of core retail consumer sectors and to be recognised across the Consumer Finance Industry as ‘the chosen alternative premium finance partner of choice, helping our partners to sell more product, more profitably, utilising finance as a desirable and effective sales aid.
- Focus 80% of your effort on new business relationship management and 20% on nurturing new business opportunities, working in conjunction with the New Business Managers.
- Work with marketing to devise smart, joint campaigns, initiatives and lead generation processes.
- Adopt a consultative sales approach; research your prospects, understand their and our industry, excel at objection handling.
- Maintain an outstanding attention to detail, maintaining notes of all interactions and insight gained from merchants and partners. You can use our Sales Management Platform to help you with this task.
- Educate merchants and partners on how we works and how they can maximise the opportunity.
- Willingness to learn from your colleagues, mentor others in return, contribute to building a strong team and company culture.
- Lots of time on the phone, on LinkedIn and general hustling, both with existing Retailers and new opportunities.
- Proven track record of partnership sales, new SME business acquisition over the phone within consumer finance, payment solutions or related B2B sales such as marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, must have a consultative sales approach and be a strong persuader and influencer.
- Strong social skills, relationship builder, has a positive can-do attitude and is a team player
- Is customer focused, enjoys working autonomously, hits the ground running and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills, makes well-judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, is a strong problem solver, demonstrates good commercial awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas.
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organised and plans and prioritises work effectively.
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday (excl bank holidays)
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- At least three years’ experience of working a finance sales environment
- An identifiable experience within Retail POS Finance.
If interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com