|Job Title:||IT Vendor Program Sales Leader|
|Salary:||£Competitive Salary & Great Benefits|
|Bonuses:||£Competitive Salary & Great Benefits|
|Benefits:||£Competitive Salary & Great Benefits|
|Job Function:||Asset Management|
|Vacancy Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Asset Type / Sector:||IT|
|Job Description :||
Working with one of GE Capital’s largest programs in the UK, this high profile leadership role is focused on working with a blue chip vendor partner to deliver a sales-aid leasing platform to drive shared growth initiatives. You must be capable of simultaneously engaging with multiple senior contacts, developing and executing on core initiatives, negotiating complex contracts with both with the vendor and end user; managing a team of Field Account Managers.
• Own all aspects of this partner program relationship, including but not limited to sales volumes, financing margin, sundry performance, lease penetration, ROI hurdles & all commission & control points, the Sales Leader will need to work across all functions to deliver for the customer.
• Strong and demonstrable experience in a Leadership role with a detailed knowledge of the IT Market
|Consultant :||Jo Weekes|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.