Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2031 – Credit Analyst – UK, Thames Valley – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||To £40,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits|
|Location:||UK, Thames Valley|
|Job Function:||Credit Risk & Collections|
|Asset Type / Sector:||All Assets / Sector|
|Job Description :||
Our client is seeking a Credit Analyst – UK, Thames Valley (ref: J2031) to underwrite and decision proposals emanating from hard and soft assets. You will be required to complete annual Customer and Vendor reviews where large exposures dictate and monitor portfolio performance for all relationships to ascertain the viability of each source.
CREDIT ANALYST KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Have a clear and detailed understanding of the Risk Acceptance Criteria to be followed in underwriting credit proposals.
CREDIT ANALYST PERSON SPECIFICATION:
Experience in a commercial finance / leasing environment with significant experience in a credit assessment role.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant :||Katherine Amin : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.