Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2032 – Credit Risk MI & Reporting Analyst – London – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||£30,000 – £45,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits|
|Job Function:||Finance & Legal|
|Asset Type / Sector:||All Assets / Sector|
|Job Description :||Our client is seeking a Credit Risk MI & Reporting Analyst – London (ref: J2032) to provide monthly reporting to Risk and Executive Committees and Group Credit Risk, as well as regulatory and other ad hoc requests. You will drive pro-active analysis of credit trends, emerging risks and thematic / portfolio reviews across the business. In addition, the role will have shared responsibility for increasing the quality of credit data and the effectiveness of overall analysis and reporting.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant :||Jane Theobald : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.