Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2175 – Assistant Asset Manager, Region – UK, Thames Valley / SE Eng – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||To £35,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits|
|Location:||UK, Thames Valley / SE Eng|
|Job Function:||Asset Risk & Pricing|
|Asset Type / Sector:||All Assets / Sector|
|Job Description:||J2175 – Our client is seeking an Assistant Asset Manager to support in all aspects of Asset Management activity including asset valuations, inspections and asset disposal at end of lease or as a result of repossession activity. This is a newly created position to support the Asset manager, it is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing team and great exposure to growing an asset finance company.|
Act as primary contact for Hard Asset requests and appraisals.
Knowledge of the principals of Asset Finance.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant:||Katherine Amin : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.