Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2175 – Assistant Asset Manager, Region – UK, Thames Valley / SE Eng – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||To £35,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits|
|Location:||UK, Thames Valley / SE Eng|
|Job Function:||Asset Risk & Pricing|
|Asset Type / Sector:||All Assets / Sector|
|Job Description:||J2175 – Our client is seeking an Assistant Asset Manager to support in all aspects of Asset Management activity including asset valuations, inspections and asset disposal at end of lease or as a result of repossession activity. This is a newly created position to support the Asset manager, it is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing team and great exposure to growing an asset finance company.
Act as primary contact for Hard Asset requests and appraisals.
Knowledge of the principals of Asset Finance.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant:||Katherine Amin : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.