Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2245 – Business Development Manager – UK, Thames Valley / SE Eng – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||£35,000 – £50,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits|
|Location:||UK, Thames Valley / SE Eng|
|Bonuses:||OTE iro £80,000 – £90,000|
|Job Function:||Sales & Marketing|
|Asset Type / Sector:||ICT, Office Equipment,|
|Job Description:||J2245 – Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager – UK, Thames Valley / SE Eng to manage current live deals, lapsed and prospect accounts to sell asset finance as a service. You will be responsible for driving revenue and income in line with targets and protectively manage all account relationships to maximise customer life, renewal and income creation. You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience working in an account management role within a leasing brokerage or a direct sales role in a leasing company.
The role will be split 70/30, with 70% of the time managing existing and historic clients, and the remaining 30% will be spent canvassing new accounts and opportunities.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant:||Katherine Amin : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.