Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2321 – Middle Ticket Credit Underwriter – UK, London – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||Excellent salary, bonus and benefits|
|Job Function:||Sales & Marketing|
|Asset Type / Sector:||All Assets / Sector|
|Job Description:||J2321 – Our client is seeking a Middle Ticket Credit Underwriter to underwrite complex, high value proposals across all sectors and underwriting teams within the Asset Finance department, including completion of facility reviews, portfolio monitoring and assisting with high risk customers as well as the presentation of information and reports to senior management on a timely basis. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits. Location: UK, London.
Timely and accurate underwriting decisions within a higher level delegated authority and recommendations to senior management and Credit Committee where outside of personal mandate.
Expected minimum 5 years underwriting experience across middle ticket transactions.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant:||Jane Theobald: email@example.com|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.