Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2415 – Business Development Manager – UK, Mids – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||c£55,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits|
|Job Function:||Sales & Marketing|
|Asset Type / Sector:||ICT,|
J2415 – Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager – to build, develop and execute a sales strategy designed to win new customers. This is a fast paced, interactive role and you will need to be dynamic and agile, as you manage your own territory. You will learn to know your territory inside out and be adept at prospecting and influencing at all levels within the customer chain. Salary: c£55,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits. Location: UK, Mids.
Own sales territory, identify key targets, prioritise prospects and engage at a senior level using a range of business development skills.
Solutions sales specialist within the IT services or IT Finance / Leasing sector.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant:||Jane Theobald: email@example.com|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.