Career opportunity brought to you by
|Job Title:||J2548 – Data Repair Specialist – UK, Hertfordshire – Asset Finance|
|Salary:||Excellent salary, bonus and benefits|
|Asset Type / Sector:||All Assets / Sector|
|Job Description:||J2548 – Our client is seeking a Data Repair Specialist to focus on data repair on internal systems for customers, handling subsequent Politically Exposed Person (PEP) and Sanction alerts. You will investigative research into customers for whom data repair may be required. This is an entry level role so training will be provided. Ideally you will have knowledge of the financial sector with strong PC skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits. Location: UK, Herts.|
Focus on data repair on internal systems for customers
Strong PC skills.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.
|Consultant:||Katherine Amin: email@example.com|
Subscribe to Leasing Life
- Personal or enterprise-wide login credentials
- Breaking news alerts
- Weekly curated news and analysis email summary
- In-depth special reports on key trends and developments
- Monthly email or print delivery of the subscriber only edition
- Country profiles and analysis
- Opinions & blogs from market participants and key thought leaders
- Exclusive interviews and market profiles
Get breaking news alerts, daily analysis, email summary and in-depth special reports on key trends and developments
Digital editions are here to cover some of the key trends and developments across the industry.