Asset Finance – 1 year Contract
Salary: £27,000 to £31,000 dependent upon experience
Our client is looking for a Lease Administrator to join them Fixed Term Contract. You must be a good team player with the ability to be flexible in the day to day tasks. Experience within the Asset Finance Industry is desirable.
To work as part of the team in a positive and flexible manner to ensure all the following duties are carried out:
Your duties and responsibilities
- Enter all new contractual information onto the Lease Administration System
- Ensure where necessary all Direct Debits are accurately set up when contracts are activated
- Produce and distribute the monthly invoice run for all contracts
- Manage the contract through the life cycle of the Agreement administering any Novations, Settlements, Terminations, Reschedules and Extensions
- Provide professional customer service assistance to the Company’s clients and their customers at all levels
- Produce and provide management reporting for both external client and the internal businesses
- Work with our Application Support Teams to administer any change requests from our clients or internal businesses to the system or reporting. Ensuring the deadlines have been met and the output is correct.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of database software
- Thorough, organised, motivated and accurate
- Good team player and equally effective working on own
- Ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- High level of systems awareness and controls
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism, reliable, positive attitude
- Ability to understand overall objectives of company and its clients
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm (one hour for lunch).
If interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay 01279713900 or email your CV to email@example.com