Our client is highly successful in its field and leads the market across the UK and Ireland by some margin. We are looking for Relationship Managers/Strategic Account Managers to work with their top 30 partners to continue to build deep and sustainable relationships, set strategic objectives and help them deliver their commercial priorities and objectives. To achieve this, you will consistently deliver ‘best in class’ account management to insurance partners and affinity brands.
You’ll have been performing a relationship management role and have experience of maximising commercial value from existing relationships. You’ll bring considerable insight into this role from your previous experience of relationship building and have a demonstrable track record of successful delivery, preferably with a good understanding of insurance and credit products.
Coupled with this, your strong motivation, drive and excellent communication skills will shine through, as will your negotiation and influencing skills. You will be able to demonstrate an ability to achieve great results through influencing others.
As a minimum, we’re on the lookout for someone that shows expertise in managing sales performance in an account management capacity, can effectively engage at all levels delivering great outcomes through influencing and prove their competency in managing multiple and competing tasks in a fast-paced but rewarding environment.
Your role will involve:
• Working with approximately 35 major accounts
• Reporting to the Sales Director
• Working with other internal Account Managers to deliver excellent account management services
• Setting the strategic vision for each account
• Identifying key staff within client businesses
To be considered as a Relationship Account Manager, you will need:
• Strategic sales experience gained in the financial services sector
• Experience of long-term account planning
• Experience of developing major accounts
• Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
• A successful track record of delivering against set KPIs
• A full, valid driving licence
Sales experience within an insurance and/or credit-based business would be beneficial to your application.
If interested in this role, please contact Catherine.