Excellent salary plus car, pension, bonus and benefits
Our client is seeking a Senior Credit Manager responsible for leading the risk operation. The role is focused on optimisation of risk processes within the business resulting in a high quality, effective and efficient business operating within risk appetite controls and global policies.
Primary duties include the organisation, management and optimisation of risk processes within the business resulting in a high quality, effective and efficient business operating within risk appetite controls and global policies.
The scope of the role includes responsibility for collection and recovery functions, management of commercial finance operational activities and co-responsibility for compliance aspects.
Management of retail and wholesale underwriting activities delivering optimal service levels to the business whilst ensuring adherence to regulatory and internal policies.
Management of commercial finance operations, delivering an efficient and responsive service to stakeholders in accordance with controls and policies.
Managing and optimising collection and processing activities in order to minimise risk costs, optimise returns and deliver optimal service levels.
Operate as main ‘go-to’ member on business compliance matters and liaise with internal compliance teams and external regulators.
Together with the management team responsible for driving the strategic growth of the business.
Provide support where and when required including projects and ad hoc initiatives.
The role will involve visits to offices in other locations (the UK and overseas).
• Excellent communication skills and customer-facing experience.
• Experience in managing different teams in a financial services organisation.
• Substantial working experience in the risk domain (including Portfolio, Operational, Credit risk, Asset risk)
• Experience of working in (UK) regulated lending environment.
• University degree in business finance and/or relevant analytical subject.
• Preferred, qualified Chartered Institute of Credit Management.
• Familiar with Integrated Risk Management.
• Preferred, experience of working in the hard-assets lending environment.
Please call Julie for more information. 01279 713900