Role: Sales Manager / BDM / Field Sales
Location: Various locations
My client is currently looking for an experienced Asset Finance and Leasing field sales person to join their company. My client is based in the South, and are a well-established finance specialist, with a very good reputation within the industry. My client is looking for those people with a minimum of two years + experience within a field sales / customer-facing role within the Asset Finance and Leasing industry.
The ideal person would have all of the above, and who is very much a ‘Hunter’, Target-driven individuals, with a hunger for new business. My client offers a competitive salary package, and career progression.
Daily duties will be:
• Visit all existing and new suppliers regularly as set out in your KPI’s. Minimum of one new supplier (actively writing business) to be introduced monthly. Diary to be kept up to date with all appointments
• Maintain and grow new and existing equipment supplier relationships through effective account ownership; this includes identifying areas in which my client can add value to the supplier’s overall service offering while increasing gross profit
• Pursue new equipment supplier relationships through a variety of different means; cold calling, door to door canvassing, attending trade shows and via introductions from existing equipment suppliers.
• Provide the management team with all relevant information relating to your suppliers in order to facilitate full supplier approval & analyse overall lease potential
• Strategy plans in place for all key equipment suppliers and involve the management team and / or other representatives where relevant in order to increase business and / or improve service
• Provide your equipment suppliers with lease and / or document completion training if required. Provide regular MI to equipment suppliers regarding portfolio performance
• Accompany your equipment suppliers as a representative at trade shows and/or social functions where relevant
• Provide your equipment suppliers with up to date rate charts and special quotes for individual deals, ensuring all information relating to general supplier info and rates is accurately recorded on Capitalise. Ensure CRM is kept up to date with all relevant information for your suppliers and new business leads
• Work in conjunction with your appointed New Business Executive to ensure all proposal information is correct and fed through to the Activations team, and all proposal decisions are relayed to your equipment suppliers in a timely manner
• Contact end-user customers in order to secure new proposals and seek out new supplier relationships
• Provide accurate monthly GP (Gross Profit) forecasts to the management team and communicate any changes in a timely manner
Please ONLY apply for this role if you are a field sales person within the Asset Finance and Leasing industry. Contact Danielle 01279713900 or email email@example.com