£37k-40k plus bonus and great benefits
Our client is a specialist provider of Asset Finance who work hard to build long term financial partnerships with their clients.
The Sales Support Manager, will provide management, leadership and direction to the Sales Team. Providing financing quotations, document preparation and claims.
Your responsibilities include:
- All aspects of Quotation and Document Preparation processes and responsibility for documenting and distributing all policies and procedures.
- Monitoring performance results of the Region
- Providing leadership and training to the Sales Support staff
- Team and Performance Management Process (Develops, administers and manages training plans to maximise development, performance and potential of staff.
- Plans, organises, and prioritises daily job tasks to maintain high quality service to internal and external customers.
- Provides financial merchandising expertise to Dealers, Territory Managers, and colleagues.
- Assists with the development of quoting and pricing medians for customers and dealers and provides training to end users.
- A good level of education
- Sales support manager role or similar finance sales environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies and procedures
24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, bonus paid quarterly, share scheme, pension scheme, 10%, health care, dental and vision scheme
If interested in this role, please email your cv to email@example.com.