Up to £65,000
Our client is looking to recruit senior credit underwriter/analyst, specialising in asset finance.
These roles will:
- Underwrite and decision proposals emanating from hard and soft assets.
- Complete annual Customer and Vendor reviews.
Brief Role Description
- Have a clear and detailed understanding of the Risk Acceptance in underwriting credit proposals.
- Assess and evaluate customer credit risk through in-depth business and financial analysis
- Review and approve/decline credit proposals within the credit authority approved for this position/individual.
- Review and present for credit decision to the next level of credit authority, all credit proposals where the credit exposure exceeds the approved credit authority for the position/individual.
- Experience in a commercial finance/leasing environment with significant experience in a credit assessment role.
- Strong and proven credit assessment skills at both deal and portfolio levels.
- Knowledge of credit underwriting in a Role Based Pricing environment – would be an advantage
- Knowledge of commercial law, industry, political and economic environments across the UK Region.
- Knowledge of local loan and lease documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
For a full job description and to discuss further, please contact Mark Dew 01279713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org