Role: Senior Support Collections Officer – Vulnerable Clients
Location: South London
Our client is a specialist in managing performing and non-performing consumer loans.
They have a position available as a back-office Senior Specialist Support Professional in London.
Working alongside our telephony based Specialist Support Account Officers, we are looking to recruit a dynamic individual with both outstanding organisation and problem-solving skills. The successful applicant will have a background in dealing with customers with vulnerability, an understanding of the collections or financial services industry and ideally experience of communicating with money advice centres or financial adjudication.
Your duties and responsibilities:
• A high number of case reviews and actions per day
• Organisation of personal diary and inter-departmental referrals with appropriate recommendations
• Dealing with particularly vulnerable customers, experiencing challenging life experiences
Your experience and skills required:
• Logically minded and well organised
• Extremely self-motivated
• An aptitude for accuracy
• Ability to challenge process with the objective of continuous improvement
• Excellent communication
• Strong emotional resilience and discretion
• Proven track record of contribution to a high performing team
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
Starting salary of £25/28K per annum, plus a flexible benefits scheme (eligible on completion of six months service) and run regular incentive schemes.
This role is full-time and permanent working a 40-hour week.
There are opportunities to develop a dedicated career path while enjoying a positive and friendly working environment.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.