Role: Specialist Support Collections Officer
Location: South London
Our client is a specialist in performing and non- performing consumer loan receivables.
Working with customers on the telephone our Specialist Support Account Officers are courteous, friendly and professional with exceptional communication and customer service skills as they help create repayment plans to clear outstanding and overdue debt balances with customers who may be vulnerable or have specialist needs.
Your duties and responsibilities:
• A high number of specialist outbound plus inbound calls
• Dealing with particularly vulnerable customers, experiencing challenging life experiences
• Making suitable repayment plans where appropriate
• Processing payments from customers
• Providing the highest level of customer service
Your experience and skills required:
• Naturally logical and well organised
• Exemplary customer service and empathy skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong emotional resilience and discretion
• Proven track record of contribution to a high performing team
Starting salary of £18/20k per annum, plus a flexible benefits scheme (eligible on completion of six months service) and run regular incentive schemes.
This role is full-time and permanent working a 40-hour week.
There are opportunities to develop a dedicated career path while enjoying a positive and friendly working environment.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to email@example.com.