Our client, a prestigious market leader is recruiting for two permanent Customer Service Co-ordinators. You will have the ability to liaise well with sales people and pass on leads and ensure they take up the leads. You will be tenacious and organised.
Experience in a customer service role ideally within the financial services, construction, agricultural or plant hire would be an advantage sectors.
Your responsibilities include:-
- Telephone interaction with customers, the company’s field-based finance sales team and their dealer sales personnel
- Responding effectively to in-bound enquiries to help the sales teams to maximise specific product sales
- Help to maintain customer and dealer sales relationships
- Administration, compliance with regulation, company policy and procedures
You will have all or a combination of the following skills, qualities and attributes:-
- Team working
- Excellent phone technique and customer service
- Attention to detail, accurate, good organisational skills;
- Can-do approach, tenacious, confident
- Self-motivated, ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Desire to learn and develop within this newly created role; and
- Awareness of Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection Act, Fraud Awareness, Consumer Credit Act, Know Your Customer due diligence, Treating Customers Fairly (training will be provided).
Excellent company package:
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Preferential loan schemes
- Sharesave Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Dental scheme
- Gym facilities
- 37.50 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Grade C in GCSE English and Maths, or equivalent.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com