Team Leader – Business Processing
Locations: Stoke Poges, UK
Job Family: Customer Services
We are Siemens Financial Services (SFS), providing tailored financial solutions to drive business models of the future.
As Team Leader of the Business Processing Team, you will be responsible for managing a team of 8 Operations Executives. Your team is responsible for processing all new transactions across the various UK sales channels within agreed SLAs.
Your role is to focus on leading and driving your team, ensuring they are efficient in providing a cost-effective new business processing platform to deliver first-class internal and external customer service whilst protecting the interests of the business from a commercial risk and compliance perspective.
• To provide leadership in the delivery of operational excellence in the UK new business processing team
• Deliver key harmonised processes to targeted efficiency, budget and customer satisfaction targets
• Reporting on progress on a regular basis with action plans to address negative variances
• To plan, control and drive to a conclusion a harmonised process and systems delivery environment to facilitate low cost scalable growth with an embedded programme of continuous improvement in the UK New Business team including moving to an increasingly paperless office and greater automation
• To develop the roles and people within the New Business processing structure allowing mobility of resource within the function to enable load bearing and continuity of service
• A full people development plan for the New Business team including development, succession and remuneration to facilitate the ongoing development of the human resource in the function
• To support the business and customer service excellence agenda including Customer First initiatives
• Provide data and commentary on all New Business Processing KPI’s to the Operations Manager in a timely manner to support the monthly operational review, and Exec Team meetings
• Apply Lean review techniques to continuously review processes both within the New Business team and wider operations team
• Ensure that Operations has a culture that puts considering and effectively serving the customer (captive and 3rd party) at the centre of all activity
-The Team Leader (You)
As the Team Leader your core focus and skills include effectively managing a team and delivering results, as well as change management and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have a significant impact in driving process and cost efficiency, as well as having full responsibility for one of the key customer service deliverables, fast and accurate payment, contributing to the commercial success of the organisation. You will have full line management responsibility for a team of circa 8 Operations Executives.
• Experience of line management and people development is essential for this role
• Blue chip experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a financial services environment or other similar environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to be used across multiple countries and cultures and all levels of management within the Siemens wider organisation
• A deep understanding of relationship management and organisational set-up and change management
• Management of risk and compliance for New Business Processing
• Knowledge of asset finance products, processes and legal requirements, advantageous but not essential
• Negotiation, conflict resolution and influencing, stakeholder management, process lifecycle management
• Experienced in managing and participating in operational projects and mobilising resource in order to ensure delivery
• You will be required to influence and demonstrate credibility while interacting with all functions but particularly with the numerous sales channels
• Ability to influence and manage key decision makers and stakeholders using variable and appropriate techniques to convey argument, message and requirements
• Demonstrating high levels of commitment and drive to deliver against agreed objectives
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 90378
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time