Broker Business Development Manager – Professions Finance
Salary: c£50,000 car allowance and up to 75% bonus
Working for a major lender this is a new, field-based sales role opened to accelerate the development of lending to Legal and Medical Professionals. Lending to the Profession’s sector providing Tax and Business Equipment finance
Duties and responsibilities
Introduce new business:
• Build and Maintain new and existing Introducer relationships with introductory sources such as Finance Brokers and Vendors
• Achieve financial targets regarding new enquiries, customer meetings and networking events
• Administration tasks to include complete risk templates for sanction of the facility, chasing outstanding enquires and paperwork on deals, maintain CRM system, attend sales team meetings
• Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry , Competitors, Introducers, Risks, client industry, market and sectors
• Work with and liaise with Internal Sales, Asset Management, Credit Management, Customer Services, New business, Legal and Finance
• Consistently and accurately provide information on the CRM systems to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports
• Must have experience of working in a Sales related environment.
• Understanding of the Asset Finance broker market
• Numeracy and literacy; IT, Microsoft office, in particular Excel and Outlook, Planning and organising
• Able to understand and prepare asset finance proposals for underwriting
• Able to interpret statutory and management accounts
Qualifications and experience
Must have asset finance experience and Broker/introducer connections preferably in the Professions, Medical or IT market sectors. Must have a full and clean UK driving licence.
This is a home-based position reporting into Southampton
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm (one hour for lunch).
Relevant training will be provided
If interested in this role please email your CV to email@example.com