Role: Trainee Area Sales Manager
Location: Based in Essex, covering south-east UK
Salary: £25,000 + commission
My client is currently offering an exciting opportunity to someone with good sales experience, ideally looking around one to two years’ experience maybe in a Telesales, Internal Sales, Account Management type of role currently, who has an excellent telephone manner, with a target driven and positive attitude. My client is looking for someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone and call clients, and to meet with them face to face.
Full training will be given; however, the sales spark and drive need to be there. I am looking for ‘HUNTERS’ for my client, those who want to further their careers within a field sales role, who are keen to earn commission and confident.
In this role you will be fully trained and supported to become Area Sales Manager, you will shadow the current field sales staff, and learn onsite. This is a home based role, and my client is stating that an Essex based individual is key, you will be covering the south-east region.
• To support the Area Sales Manager in South East with the provision of finance and insurance solutions to meet the needs of the customers
• Support the sale of new and used products in the South East Region through the provision of vehicle financing and insurance products and services
• Assist the Area Sales Manager with their dealer account management role, to promote and maintain a good working partnership at all levels
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage my client’s relationship with the distributors, ensuring that all requirements of both parties are met
• Develop profitable new business on both new and used vehicles
• Work with the distributors’ sales teams identifying and developing new business opportunities
• Identify and develop appropriate campaigns to support the sale of new and used vehicles
• Sale of insurance products
• Prepare credit proposals for approval by the credit team and/or Head Office as required
As the Trainee Area Sales Manager, you will be home based but will be required to travel as required. You will attend conferences, training courses and seminars as requested.
Please ONLY apply for this position if you have the relevant sales experience. Contact Danielle 01279 713 900 or email your CV to email@example.com.