Role: Trainee Area Sales Manager
Location: Oxford and Midlands area, UK
Salary: £25,000, plus commission and car
My client is currently offering an exciting opportunity to someone with good sales experience, ideally who has Asset finance experience, Vendor experience. Looking for around two to three years + experience maybe in a Telesales, Internal Sales, Account Management type of role currently, who has an excellent telephone manner, with a target driven and positive attitude. My client is looking for someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone and call clients, and to meet with them face to face.
Full training will be given; however, the sales spark and drive needs to be there. I am looking for ‘HUNTERS’ for my client, those who want to further their careers within a field sales role, who are keen to earn commission and confident.
In this role you will be fully trained and supported to become Area Sales Manager, you will shadow the current field sales staff, and learn onsite. This is a home-based role, and my client is stating that an Oxford area based individual is key, you will be covering the Oxford and the top end of Midlands areas.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage my client’s relationship with the clients ensuring that all requirements of both parties are met
• Develop profitable new business
• Work with the sales teams identifying and developing new business opportunities
• Identify and develop appropriate campaigns to support the sale of soft assets sales aid/ Vendor
• Prepare credit proposals for approval by the credit team and/or Head Office as required
As the Trainee Area Sales Manager, you will be home based but will be required to travel as required. You will attend conferences, training courses and seminars as requested.
Please ONLY apply for this position if you have the relevant sales experience. Contact Danielle 01279 713 900 or email your CV to email@example.com.