Location(s) Birmingham, Cheshire
Basic £45k ote £90k plus car allowance and great benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity with a market leader in Technology Finance. This is a commercial sales role requiring the management of an allocated portfolio of live, developing and/or prospect vendor/reseller accounts in order to sell a range of lending products to their customers, in accordance with credit policy.
This role is responsible for driving revenue and income in line with quarterly and annual targets. You are expected to properly and proactively manage all account relationships so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities and income creation.
You will be expected to ‘treat customers fairly’ at all times and to adhere to all policies concerning ‘positive customer outcomes’, ‘quality’ and conduct risk management and forms part of the Sales Remuneration Scheme.
Your responsibilities and key activities:
You will develop:
- A consistent pipeline of new business opportunity from either the allocated account base or through personal networking and/or prospecting activity.
- Lasting, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers, suppliers, advisors and introducers as relevant and appropriate to achieving success in this role.
Your Key skills
- Experience of asset finance products including hire purchase, lease, loan and preferably software as a service
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good PC literacy skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to build rapport at all levels
- Good personal organisation
- High degrees of personal motivation
- High levels of commitment, endeavour and application
- Desire to continue learning and personally develop
- Ability to take on and employ new concepts
- Business development
- Desire to be successful
- Demonstrable experience and competence in a commercial finance arena, dealing with senior contacts in large customers/prospects, selling complex products, pricing and deal structuring.
- Ability to understand and interpret Statutory Financial and management information
- A full, clean driving licence is necessary
If this role is for YOU, please email your CV to email@example.com