Life Insurance International is dedicated specifically to the global life insurance industry – making it the only briefing service to provide expert analysis and reliable data for senior executives in the international life insurance market.
Life Insurance International is owned by Verdict, an innovative, fast-growing economic and business research firm that provides critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. Verdict’s employs hundreds of researchers, analysts and journalists in office all around the world including: London, San Francisco, Hyderabad, Sydney and Singapore.
Life Insurance International delivers actionable intelligence to enable you to do your job more effectively, identify business opportunities and assess the impact of new regulation and industry trends.
Its USP is that it is an essential research tool that can save you time and money, because it provides a one-stop shop for all your information needs.
The topics covered by Life Insurance International include:
- Country reviews – allowing you to develop and plan new market entry strategies
- Detailed company profiles – enabling you to evaluate potential customers or suppliers; find partnering and M&A opportunities; and track competitors
- Financial deals – understand where the latest deals are happening and why
- Product strategy – Keep up-to-date with the latest product developments and innovations
- Industry trends – Plan your strategies around robust market data and forecasts
- Analysis of regulatory developments, such as Solvency II – Evaluate the impact of new insurance regulations and compliance requirements
- Distribution channel developments – Keep abreast of the latest news and trends concerning distribution channels
- Emerging markets news – Get the inside track on the countries and segments with the greatest potential for life insurers
- Technology updates – Get ahead of the curve on the technological innovations that are driving the life insurance market to be more efficient, more cost-effective and more user-friendly