White Clarke Group
Software Solutions for the Automotive Finance Sector
The company has built itself a reputation around the world for its extensive knowledge and expertise in its specialist area, establishing long-term relationships with clients.
In total, the company now employees around 600 industry, technology and consulting professionals, all focused on delivering and supporting commercial and retail finance, leasing, fleet management, wholesale finance solutions and consulting services.
CALMS end-to-end Software
The company’s multi-award-winning Customer Acquisition & Lifecycle Management System (CALMS) is a component-based, portal-based system that supports the complete lifecycle of auto and equipment finance, leasing, and loan origination from point-of-sale through credit approval, contract management, and customer support.
Companies involved in captive and independent finance have found it to be a highly effective solution, which has been implemented by more than 100 customers in 30 countries around the world. CALMS is a fully web-based solution, covering numerous languages and currencies, as well as being multi-GAAP and multi business-culture.
The solution helps to optimise efficiency of operations and boost cost-efficiencies through the complete integration of full back-office, middle-office and front-office functions.
Trusted supplier of software for automotive finance companies
This organisation has a proven expertise in consulting with customers, helping them to define and establish finance operations, either through in-sourcing or new business start-up. This expertise has also proven invaluable, assisting customers to implement major business transformation projects and deploy new, advanced processes and systems.
The application can be implemented as an end-to-end solution or as standalone front or back-office systems. Optional modules are available, providing comprehensive functionality for wholesale finance and fleet management, as well as integration with other enterprise applications. CALMS is offered for in-house deployment or as software as a service (SaaS) option.
Award-winning automotive finance software
The company has more than 25 years of experience with working with automotive finance companies such as: Ford Credit, Exeter Finance, Opel Vauxhall Finance, Daimler Financial Services, Toyota Financial Services, Volkswagen Financial Services, Bank of Ireland, FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) and LeasePlan.
White Clarke Group’s products and innovation have been recognised by several industry organisations and trade bodies. The company’s recent awards include:
• International Asset Finance Network (IAFN) Best Point-of-Sale Innovation 2018
• International Asset Finance Network (IAFN) Best Back-Office-Innovation 2018
• International Auto Finance Network (IAFN) Best Use of Technology 2016 & 2017
• International Auto Finance Network (IAFN) Best Point of Sale in Motor Finance 2015 & 2016 (Winner) & 2017 (Commended)
• Digital Innovation of the Year 2017 (Motor Finance Europe Awards)
• Best Automotive Finance and Leasing Software Provider 2015 & 2016 (Leasing Committee of China Chamber of International Commerce)
• IT Service Provider of the Year 2015 (Motor Finance Europe Awards)
• Contribution to the Leasing Industry 2015 (Leasing World Award)
• International Auto Finance Network (IAFN) Personality of the Year 2015 (Ed White) & 2017 (Brendan Gleeson)
About White Clarke Group
White Clarke Group is headquartered in Milton Keynes, UK, and has grown both organically and through acquisition to become an international provider through its regional centres, in Atlanta and Toronto for North America, Sydney, Beijing and Mysore for Asia-Pacific and Munich, Stuttgart and Vienna for Central and Eastern Europe.
Since its inception in 1992, White Clarke Group has developed from being a highly specialised automotive and equipment finance consultancy to become a global solution provider, with a strong reputation for delivering world-class solutions and building long-term client partnerships.
The company’s business strategy is to deliver market-leading, industry-specific solutions, based on its proven products to the finance and leasing sectors within the international financial services market.
The group continually invests in training its global team of finance and technology specialists, its use of technologies, its software products and client services, combining these to deliver market competitive solutions that help clients achieve real business advantage and differentiation.
Make an Enquiry
Thought LeadersDecember 2, 2018
VideoJuly 23, 2018
WhitepaperSeptember 18, 2018
Make an Enquiry
- PDFHow to Create a Seamless Auto Finance Journey from Home to the ShowroomPDFWhite Clarke Group Buys Equipment Finance Software Specialist InsystonPDFExeter Finance extends partnership with White Clarke GroupPDFHow AI can be your virtual Iron Man for customer servicePDFWhite Clarke Group and Toyota Financial Services Win ‘Digital Innovation of the Year – Consumer Lending’ AwardPDFWhite Clarke Group 2018 Global Technology Report and Video ReleasedPDFWhite Clarke Group Publishes Annual Global Leasing ReportPDFWhite Clarke Group at Auto Captives Summit 2018PDFIndustry Leaders Explain the Latest Trends in the US Auto and Equipment Finance Market
Contact CompanyHit enter to search or ESC to close