Motor Finance is pleased to announce entry is now open to the 4th annual Motor Finance Europe Awards 2018.
The 2018 awards will take place on the evening of 26 April at the Adlon Kempinski hotel in Berlin, following the Motor Finance Europe Conference, due to take place in the day.
This year there are twelve categories open for nomination, including categories for brokers, lenders and suppliers. The awards have been designed to showcase the best and brightest in the industry, and are the only motor finance awards created to bring together industry players from across the continent.
This year’s categories open for nomination are:
- Captive Finance Company of the Year
- Bank Owned Independent Finance Provider of the Year
- Non-bank Owned Independent Finance Provider of the Year
- Sub-Prime/Non-prime Lender of the Year
- Intermediary of the Year
- Legal Provider of the Year
- Fleet Services Provider of the Year
- Digital Innovation of the Year: Fleet
- Digital Innovation of the Year: Consumer lending
- Digital Innovation of the Year
- Best Finance Product
- Rising Star Award
On the night awards for Industry Ambassador, the Lifetime Achievement Award and Editors Choice will also be presented.
Entry is free, and the deadline to enter is 5pm GMT on Friday 2 February 2018. For more information please check the Awards section of the website.