A powerful line-up of innovators, disrupters and industry leaders are set to deliver thought-provoking sessions at the upcoming Auto Captives Summit, at the famous London Shard on 25 January 2018!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to attend our third annual event, network with senior executives from across the globe, and enjoy the views from one of London’s most prestigious conference venues.
Auto finance companies who ‘Think Bigger’ about digitalization will dominate the increasingly connected auto finance world. Tomorrow’s auto finance leaders are actively leveraging the latest technology innovations to develop enterprise-wide digital strategies that optimise business processes, transforming their digital relationships with customers into a lifetime versus a transaction.
Pioneers in this new connected age are already deploying complex data analytics to leverage value from customers and connected car data; building new partnerships with fintech firms to create customer-focussed digital ecosystems; and are devising and testing new multi-channel business products and services which threaten to supersede historically-acccepted business models.
The 2018 White Clarke Group Auto Captives Summit provides delegates with real world examples for success in the transforming digital world of automotive finance.
- David Slider, EVP at White Clarke Group will set the theme for the day, share industry trends and encourage us to think bigger and push the limits we face in our organizations.
- Toby Woolf, Big Data Automotive Leader at IBM will demonstrate how their big data technology is delivering actionable insights to auto finance captives;
- Irfon Watkins, CEO at DOVU will be explaining how their new blockchain platform monetizes the flow of connected car data between the driver and the organizations who use it.
In the afternoon we begin to explore the emerging digital models for selling auto finance.
- Andy Hinrichs, CEO and Founder at Autogravity, a true disrupter in the US auto finance market, will brief delegates on their auto finance mobile app that is revolutionizing how dealers and consumers engage during the shopping and financing process. The app has been credited for simplifying the financing process, saving users time, and having a higher sales conversion rate than direct sales
- Toby Kernon, CEO at Wagonex will share his new fintech start-up strategy – one of the first in a growing number of simple, subscription based Cars-as-a-Service offerings, which threaten to replace contract hire and PCP by bundling all of the costs of car usage into one monthly payment.
- Royce Curtin, Managing Director of Global Intelligence at Barclays Bank will give us insight to Data Wars – How Barclays manages the threat from cyber attacks. Before he joined Barclays, Curtin was Deputy Assistant Director of National Intelligence in Washington, and prior to that a special Agent at the FBI. Curtin has unique insight into a growing problem for all digital organizations.
This year’s panel will be led by Vinnett Taylor, Information of Things (IOT) thought leader at O2. O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited and is a leading digital communications company with the highest customer satisfaction for any mobile provider according to Ofcom.
White Clarke Group’s Auto Captives Summit, entitled ‘Think Bigger’ is one of the year’s not-to-be-missed events and can be combined as a two-day extravaganza by attending the International Auto Finance Network which takes place the following day at the Hilton Tower Bridge.
The Auto Captives Summit 2018 is not just another conference. It’s a unique opportunity for senior auto finance executives to meet and debate the transforming landscape of auto finance, while networking with other senior auto finance industry executives from companies such as: BMW Financial Services, Daimler Financial Services, FCA Automotive Services, Ford Credit, GM Financial, Honda Finance, Hyundai Capital, Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda Finance, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, PSA Finance, RCI Financial Services, Tesla Motors, Toyota Financial Services, Volkswagen Financial Services, and Volvo Financial Services.
Spaces are limited and on an invite-only basis. You can see the full agenda and request an invite at: www.autocaptives.com.